Friday, February 20, 2009

Talk about not my day, it is not my month

I am having some rough times. First I am pregnant, then I had some problems with it and last call the doctor says things don't looks so good. Well I am fine with whatever outcome as long as it is a healthy baby if the pregnancy goes on. I just hate the wait, and the doctor insisted that we wait two more weeks to determine what is going on. And the wait I hate. My moral is lower and lower by the minute, I am afraid of anything happening that I can't handle. It is not enough that I have to deal with the wait but there is also great fear of what might happen. Not pretty times. Don't know if I can make it for two more weeks. The doctor may find me knocking at his door sooner. Uh, the uncertainty the fear the physical pains, all too much for my poor soul.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

I saw your comment on my blog, and wanted to respond to you as quickly as possible.
First of all, (((hugs))) I'm sorry you have to join the club that nobody wants to be in. There are a lot of us here though.
Secondly, I have not yet written the post about herbs for miscarriage because I'm still doing the research, but I can recommend a couple of things. (All these can be consumed in teas or tinctures, or if you take capsules be sure to drink lots of water with them)
1--red raspberry leaf is an excellent uterine toner, and should be helpful for your reproductive organs no matter what happens next. RRL is widely agreed to be safe in pregnancy (I took it throughout my pregnancy). All other herbs are questioned by some people (though used by many others) so you have to take that into consideration.
2--lobelia and false unicorn are considered miscarriage herbs. The false unicorn in particular is called a 'smart' herb because if you are miscarrying, it will help hurry things along and get them out...and if you are spotting but the baby still lives, then the fu can help stop the bleeding and keep everything in. I don't understand how it works (thus the still researching) but midwives use lobelia and false unicorn for miscarriage or threatened miscarriage.
3--if you have begun to miscarry, and want everything to just hurry up already, then labor-inducing herbs such as blue and black cohosh could be used. I would use them very sparingly though.

I hope that's of some help. I'm still researching about herbs that help prevent hemmorage (I think it's cayenne, but Im not certain).