Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Random thoughts

My girls are healthy and fine, thank God. Did I mention they are now three. Yep my oh so wonderful journey with pregnancy ended a couple of months ago and the third one is out, she had to be forced out. I guess I have wise girls who are not very enthousiastic about life and this time my pregnancy lasted the whole 42 weeks permissable, and I had to go reluctantly to be induced...

After giving birth and having to deal with Ramadan and Eid with a three week old baby, I have decided that I will put off my dissertation till next year, I have neither the energy not the desire to study now. We are also considering moving house and putting my four year old in a KG so too much to cope with.

It is so nice to feel so physically able these days as opposed to pregnancy days, I no longer feel like a seventy year old woman.

As I was scanning TV channels this afternoon Rachel Ray got my attention with the body language experiment with a young woman on three dates, it was shown on One TV. Though the idea of body language is what interest me, I was soon enough disappointed at the implication that a woman had to do her best to get a second date with a guy she likes. I mean come on, no one thought that was degrading!!! I mean putting aside romantic notions and how a girl would want a guy to be simply charmed by her with the least effort, to imply that she has to work to get a second date from a guy is just insulting, like he is doing her favors or she is in a job interview. So called modern thinking what a load of rubbish.

When I am alone with my thoughts I wish I can make life easier fo everyone I love...

No comments: